Monday, October 2, 2017

Halloween Memory Box

Hello Friends!

Welcome Back!
 
The October Challenge is
underway over at
 
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.
 
Today I am sharing this fun Halloween
Memory Box as my DT Inspiration.
 
I have used the new Sherri Baldy
 
My Besties Halloween Scrap Kit.
Link will follow
 
 
 
I have used a 12 x 12 Memory Box
which I found at Hobby Lobby to make
my box.  I'm sure you can find one at
most craft stores in your area.
 
I then printed various papers
from the scrap kit,
print and cut several different images
and elements
with my Silhouette.
 
I then add purple pearls around the outer
edges of the frame.  Also, giving the box
the added touch of ribbon bows and other
little do dads!
 
 
Be sure to visit one of the My Bestie
shops to see a variety of rubber
stamps, digi images, printable sheets,
printable papers and much more.
 
 

 


 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE
 
 
 

Thank you for stopping by today!

 

Happy crafting!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment