Friday, March 3, 2017

Adorable Little Monsters

Hello Friends!

Thank you for stopping by.

The March Challenge is underway over at
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.

Today I am sharing my DT Inspiration.

I have made this fun Loaded Envelope.


 
printable paper pack
to make handmade embellishments 
such as a pinwheel, fancy party fans, envelopes, tags and a card to fill
my envelope all from the paper pack.
 
I have also used a My Bestie
Adorable Little Monster digi that
I digitally colored and added
to one of the tags.
 
I have added ribbon, flowers and baker's
twine as additional embellishments.
 
 
 
Be sure to visit one of the My Bestie
shops to see a variety of rubber
stamps, digi images, printable sheets,
printable papers and much more.
 
 

 
Esty Shop


 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE

 


 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Happy crafting!!!!!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. This is so much fun and beautiful all at the same time. Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy. (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Soo beautiful loaded envelope. I love this images and all details. Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Hugs
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki fantastic and beautiful card
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    Groetjes Karin DT coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this loaded envelops, I want to try one myself. Great combination, love everything about it. Thank you so much for joining My Bestie International. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome .... creations ... just love it .
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge.
    Hugs Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I am just totally in love with this loaded envelope! Vicki! Thanks so much for sharing at My Besties Aussie Blog! Hugs Julie DT xox

    ReplyDelete