Friday, February 3, 2017

Hello Friends!

Thank you for stopping by.

The February Challenge is underway over at
My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog
and there is still time to join!
 
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.

Today I am sharing my DT Inspiration.

 
I am using With All My Heart
printable paper pack

 
 
My card size is 6 x6
I have used the With all My Heart
printable paper pack and have
added wooden hearts colored with copic
markers, ribbon and flower embellishments.
 
I have fussy cut around
the printable images.
I then used
foam dots to stack the pieces to give
them the 3D effect.

Be sure to visit one of the My Bestie
shops to see a variety of rubber
stamps, digi images, printable sheets,
printable papers and much more.
 
 

 
Esty Shop


 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE

 

 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Happy crafting!!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment