Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My Besties 3D and More January 2017 Challenge

Hello Friends!

Thank you for stopping by.

The January Challenge is underway over at
My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog
and there is still time to join!
 
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.

Today I am sharing my DT Inspiration.

 
 
I have used printable October HC 6
 
My card size is 6 x6
I have used scrap papers for my background,
a white round doily, blue roses,
a paper bow, butterfly border and leaf die cuts
for an added effect. 

 
 
I have used printable Nov Printables a5
 
My card is 6x6
I have used for square cut pieces for my
background.  I have added flowers,
wood piece embellishments
and rickrack to finish off my card.


I have fussy cut around
these printable images.
I then used
foam dots to stack the pieces to give
them the 3D effect.

Be sure to visit one of the My Bestie
shops to see a variety of rubber
stamps, digi images, printable sheets,
printable papers and much more.
 
 

 




 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE

 

 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Happy crafting!!!!!
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment