Sunday, December 4, 2016

My Besties 3D and More December Challenge

The December Challenge is underway over at
My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog
and there is still time to join!
 
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.

Today I am sharing my DT Inspiration.

I hope you enjoy these little cuties!

 
I have used printable September SB1
 
My card size is 6 x6 and
I have used papers from the
I have added wooden snowflakes,
ribbon and flowers with
and tree border as embellishments.
 

 
I have used printable Nov printable a2
 
My card is 6x6 and have I have used
Stampin up Paper as my background which has
been embossed with the knit sweeter embossing folder.
I have added wooden pieces which I have covered with
gold winkastella.  I have also added a
gold bow and gold poinsettia.
 
I have fussy cut around
these printable images. 
 I then used
foam dots to stack the pieces to give
them the 3D effect.

Be sure to visit one of the My Bestie
shops to see a variety of rubber
stamps, digi images, printable sheets,
printable papers and much more.
 
 

 




 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Happy crafting!!!!!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment