Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Happy Fall Ya'll

Welcome! 

There is still time to join us over at 
My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog for the
September challenge 
 
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.
 
Today I have to share with you my
DT Inspiration made with a printable sheet.


  
 
I have used August cp HC
 
I have cut this printable out with
the Brother Scan and Cut.
 
I then used
foam dots to stack the pieces to give
them the 3D effect.
 
The card size is 6 x 6.  My background paper is
burlap from a 6 x 6 paper stack by DCWV.  I
have added yellow burlap and burlap flowers
from Prima flowers.  The butterflies are
wooden pieces which I have colored with Copics.
 
Be sure to visit one of the My Bestie
shops to see a variety of rubber
stamps, digi images, printable sheets,
printable papers and much more.
 
 

 



 
 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
I hope you have enjoyed my project
 using a bit of burlap for fall!
 
Happy crafting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment