Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Roses, Roses, Roses

Hello Bestie Pals!
 
The June challenge
at My Besties International is underway
and there is still plenty of time to join in
on all the fun!
 
The theme is Anything Goes and
optional theme
All About Flowers with a Bestie Image
 
Today I have for you my reminder DT Inspiration.

 
I fussy cut the printable and used foam dots
to create a 3D effect.
 
The card size is 6 x 6. The background paper used is designer paper from Sherri Baldy DSP Pink Christmas
I have used a pink doily, rose flowers,
pink and green pearls all as added embellishments.


 
 
 
 
You can find this fun Bestie image and other
fun crafting materials by
visiting the
 
 
 
 
Also, be sure to pop over to the
My Besties International Blog Challenge
and see all the gorgeous projects the DT have made for inspiration.
 


 
 
 
 
Thanks for dropping by!
 
Hope I have helped to spark your creativity!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment