Thursday, June 2, 2016

Howdy Friends!

Hello Friends!

There is a new challenge which commenced
June 2, 2016 at
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.

We showcase Sherri Baldy's growing range of Printables, Still using the 3D Sheets but also, Tags, Banners, Papers, Toppers and Bottle Caps.

 
Today I have to share with you my
DT Inspiration made with a printable sheet.




 
I have used colored printable April Color Printable T1


I have cut this printable out on
my Silhouette and then used
foam dots to stack the pieces to give
them the 3D effect.
 
I have used papers from my 6x6 paper stash.
The Love title is cut from a SVG Silhouette file.
I have added a flower and other
embellishments.
 
Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see a variety of rubber stamps, digi images, printable sheets, printable papers and much more.
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Happy crafting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment