Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pocket Letter Fun

Hello Friends!
 
Today is Pocket Letter Wednesday
at My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog!
 
Today I have for you this fun My Besties PL.

 
I have used Sherri Baldy's
 
 
 
If you haven't made a PL you will fall in love
with PL's after your first one.
 
The possibilities are endless and you can
choose a theme for your PL and embellish each
pocket however you wish. 
 
There are no rules.
 
Have fun with it!
 
For this pocket letter and others please visit the
 
 
 
 
You can find Pocket Letters and so much more.
If you don't find a PL that tickles your
fancy make up one of your own.
They are sure to be a hit
with your friends too!
 
You can see other PL inspiration by visiting
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Hugs,
Vicki, DT
 

1 comment:

  1. Vicki this is just fluffylicious and I love the cheerful colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete