Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hello Bestie Pals!
 
May 1, 2016 commences a new challenge
 
The theme is Anything Goes!
 
Here is my DT Inspiration to share with you today!

This is how the card looks when it is
closed.


 
Inside of card below.

 
 


I have used Img 051
 
My card is made with a SVG cut
file Bendy Card with Fence which you can
find in the Silhouette America store.
 
I have digitally colored this cutie in
Corel Paintshop Pro X8. 
 
The Papers used are from Stampin Up.  I have
added other embellishments from my stash and
I have added Blue Roses which you can find in
the My Best Shop.
 
 
 
I have digitally colored this cutie in Corel Paintshop Pro X8
 
 
You can find this fun Bestie image and other
fun crafting materials by
visiting the
 
 
 
 
Also, be sure to pop over to the
My Besties International Blog Challenge
and see all the gorgeous projects the DT have made for inspiration.
 


 
 
 
 
Thanks for dropping by!
 
Hope I have helped to spark your creativity!

6 comments: