Monday, May 2, 2016

A Pefect Day!

Hello Friends!

There is a new challenge which commenced
May 2, 2016 at
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.

We will be showcasing Sherri Baldy's growing range of Printables, Still using the 3D Sheets but also, Tags, Banners, Papers, Toppers and Bottle Caps. And now we will also have a regular showing of gorgeous Bestie Pocket letters!

 
Today I have to share with you my
DT Inspiration!

 



 
I have used colored printable March cp bk4
 


My card size is 6 x 6 
The papers used are from Stampin' Up.
I have added Prima flowers and butterflies
along with ribbon from my stash.
The sentiment is a stamp from
Close to My Heart.

Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see a
variety of rubber stamps, digi images, printable sheets,
printable papers and much more.

 
 
 
 
 
 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Happy crafting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment