Sunday, April 3, 2016

My Bakery

Hello Friends!

There is a new challenge which commenced
April 2, 2016 at
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.

We will be showcasing Sherri Baldy's growing range of Printables, Still using the 3D Sheets but also, Tags, Banners, Papers, Toppers and Bottle Caps. And now we will also have a regular showing of gorgeous Bestie Pocket letters!

 
Today I have to share with you this fun
card I made into a Bakery window!

 
I have used colored printable march cp sb1






My card is made with a SVG cut file
from the Silhouette Store.
The papers used are from Stampin' Up.
I have added bakers twine and paper
straws as wells as a cupcake
that came with the svg cut file.


Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see a variety of rubber stamps, digi images, printable sheets, printable papers and much more.
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Happy crafting!!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky,
    I love your design.
    I am trying to find out more about the 3D Toppers. I did ask on the Facebook sight but no one has answered me! I have a different question for you. Do you fussy cut your images or on the Silhouette? Also I really don't understand the descriptions of the 3D toppers etc. Please help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindsay,
      Thank you for your kind comment.
      I fussy cut my images and I also trace and cut them on the Silhouette. It depends on how much time I have. I love to fussy cut. As for the 3D toppers. They way I do mine is cut out 4 images and usually the first and second layer (which I put together on top of each other with foam dots) are the same. Then the next layer I will fussy cut just certain parts of the image and adhere it on top of the second layer and then I will fussy cut my 4th layer by only cutting a few parts of the image then adhere this as the final layers. Hope that isn't to confusing.

      Delete