Friday, April 15, 2016

Circle Pop Out Card

Hello Bestie Pals!
 
The challenge is still underway
 
The theme is Anything Goes add Circles!
 
Today I have for you my reminder
inspiration.
 


I have used printable Kids color printable
 
My card is a Pop out circle card cut from a
svg file from the Silhouette America Store.
The papers and embellishments used are from
Close to My Heart.
 




You can find this fun Bestie image and other
fun crafting materials by
visiting the
 
 
 
 
Also, be sure to pop over to the
My Besties International Blog Challenge
and see all the gorgeous projects the DT have made for inspiration.
 


 
 
 
 
Thanks for dropping by!
 
Hope I have helped to spark your creativity!
 

1 comment:

  1. Vicki this is such a cute Besties couple. Loving the autumn hues.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete