Friday, April 1, 2016

Add Circles

Hello Bestie Pals!
 
April 1, 2016 commences a new challenge
 
The theme is Anything Goes add Circles!
 
Here is my DT Project to share with you today!

 
 
My card size is 6 x 6
 
I have digitally colored this cutie in Corel Paintshop Pro X8
The hair has been colored with Copic Markers.
The background paper is Designer Paper from
Sherri Baldy and can be found in the My Besties Shop.
 
I have added circles under my Bestie and also added
fun flowers and other embellishments.
 
 
I have used Img 993 one of the adorable
Knobby Knees Besties
 
 

 
 
 
You can find this fun Bestie image and other
fun crafting materials by
visiting the
 
 
 
 
Also, be sure to pop over to the
My Besties International Blog Challenge
and see all the gorgeous projects the DT have made for inspiration.
 


 
 
 
 
Thanks for dropping by!
 
Hope I have helped to spark your creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment