Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Live, Love, Laugh Pocket Letter

Hello Bestie Pals!
 
March 1, 2016 commences a new challenge
 
The theme is Anything But a Card!
 
Here is my DT Project to share with you today!

I have a fun Pocket Letter.

 
I have used My Besties
 
 
I have made the fun little Bestie girl into a
3D by fussy cutting her and stacking her with
3D foam dots to give her more dimension.
I have added all sorts of fun embellishments such
as paper bows, a crocheted flower,
a lace flower, pearls to the side,
a word die, and I've made one pocket
into a shaker pocket.


You can find all this PL as well as
fun Bestie images and other
fun crafting materials by
visiting the
 
 
 
 
Also, be sure to pop over to the
My Besties International Blog Challenge
and see all the gorgeous projects the DT have made for inspiration.
 


 
 
 
 
Thanks for dropping by!
 
Hope I have helped to spark your creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment