Friday, March 11, 2016

Hoppy Easter

Hello Friends!

The March challenge over at 
Is still under way and there
is plenty of time to join in on the fun!
 
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.
 
Here is my fun Easter card I would
like to share with you today.

 
I have used the precolored printable sheet
 
 
The card size is 6 x 6
 
I have added an Easter corner die cut
I found in the Silhouette store.  Then finished off
my card with a pink bow, rhinestones
and a die cut title from a Journey die cut.
 
Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see
all the digi images, printable sheets,
paper and more.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Happy crafting!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment