Sunday, March 20, 2016

Card in a Box

Hello Friends!

The challenge over at
My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog
is underway and there is still plenty
of time to join in.
 
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.
 
For my DT inspiration I have this fun card in a box!

 

 


The box is a svg cut file from the
Silhouette store and have used lots
of Tulip flowers that I have just been waiting
to use on a Springtime project and
this just seem to be fitting.

I have also used one of the My Besties
precolored printables which has this cute
little Bestie colored in four different colors.

You can find this printable in the My Besties Shop.

Please be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops
to see more images, printable sheets, printable
papers and much more of crafting supplies.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Happy crafting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment