Saturday, March 12, 2016

Besties of Oz Paper Bag Album

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
SO HAPPY YOU HAVE STOPPED BY TODAY

The Challenge over

is currently under way and there is plenty of
time to join in on the fun!
 
Today I have a special project I made for
my DT Reminder so here we go!
 
Hope you enjoy looking at my
Paper Bag Album as much
as I enjoyed making it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The album size is 8 x 8 and made with brown paper sacks.  I have used colored card stock for each page and added one of the My Besties of Oz printable paper pack sheets to each page.  I have also used most of the My Besties of Oz precolored printable images and fussy cut each and stacked them with foam dots to give them a 3D effect. 
 
Each pages then has all different types of embellishments added. I love to add embellishments and lots of bling.  There are 4 pockets as I have used 4 paper sacks which I folded in half make the 4 pockets from the sack openings.  Each open has a tag which slides in so you can also add photos to the tags.  I have attached the bags together with ribbon.
 
You can find all the My Besties of Oz papers and precolored printables, and digis to color yourself if you would like in the My Besties Shop.

You can find this image and other
fun Bestie images and other
fun crafting materials by
visiting the
 
 
 
Also, be sure to pop over to the
My Besties International Blog Challenge
and see all the gorgeous projects the DT have made for inspiration.
 


 
 
 
 
Thanks for dropping by!
 
Hope I have helped to spark your creativity!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment