Monday, February 29, 2016

My Besties Colour It, Create It, Show It Off Challenge # 1

Welcome Friends!
 
I'm super excited to announce March 1, 2016
a new challenge blog begins.
 
 
 
Today I have for you my first
Project for our new challenge.
 
 
I have used Fashionista My Besties

 
The card size is 6x6 and I have
used a Teresa Collins embossing folder and then
I inked the raised (embossed) part of a white card.
The card folds at both sides and is opened from the front.
 
I have colored this beautiful image with copics
then added fibers to the side, a yellow butterfly
and a flower as embellishments.  I have also added floral
printed paper to the inside of the card.
 
You can find this and other fun images, paper packs,
printables, flowers and lots of other fun
crafting supplies
by visiting one of the My Besties Shops.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please be sure to visit our Challenge and
join in on the fun and see all of the
wonderful inspiration from our
Design Team
over at
 
Thank you for stopping by.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment