Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Valentine with a Bestie

Hello Friends!

The challenge over at
My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog is still going on
and there is plenty of time to join us.
 
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.
 
Here is my fun card for a little
inspiration which is a 6x6
 

 
 
The heart die is from the Silhoutte America store.
I have cut the
top layer out of vellum and the bottom layer
with pink cardstock.
 
I have add white ribbon and flowers
to complete this fun little
Valentine Card.
 

 
I have made this printable into a 3D buy cutting
different layers and adding each with
3D foam dots.
 
You too can have this fun little printable which
looks like this when you print her out.
 
 
Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see more images, printable sheets, paper and more.
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Happy crafting!!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment