Friday, January 1, 2016

Zen Art

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
SO HAPPY YOU HAVE STOPPED BY TODAY

Commencing January 1, 2016 is a new Challenge over


Challenge #1 Anythng Goes with an optional theme of LOTS OF COLORS with a My Besties image!
If using the theme, you will get an additional chance for our WINNER PRIZE.


Today I have for you my very first DT Card
for My Besties International.

This sweet Kitty Cat is Zen Digi Art.


I have used My Besties Zen Art Digi


I have digitally colored this fun digi in
Corel Paintshop.

My card base is 6x6 and I have added yellow cardstock.
The digi was printed on white Neena paper.
I have embellished this card with flowers,
yellow pearls and fibers from my stash.

Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see more images, printable sheets, paper and more.






You can join in on the fun by visiting




Thanks for stopping by! Hope I have helped to
spark your creativity.

Hugs,
Vicki, DT
 
Challenges entered:

17 comments:

  1. Just love this Vicki, love your choice of colours, beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Don't forget, we will be holding the "Champion of Champions" DT Challenge for all winners from each and every category from these monthly Challenges in March 2016.
    Hope you keep entering each month.
    Cheers
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annette for your kind comments!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card. Love your colours. Thank you for joining with us at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous thank you for joining us at the WWODTC we rally appreciate your support
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you also for sharing this little beauty over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so Elegant and Beautiful! Thank you for joining our Challenge over at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner! Mindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beuatiful card! I love it! Thanks for joining us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner.
    Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful I love the colors.
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a gorgeous card these Zen images have so much detail and lots of colouring, a wonderful job. I love it. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Meet At The Scrappers Corner Looking forward to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Tina
    MATSC DT
    Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog Looking forward to see you again soon.
      Hugs,
      Tina
      WWO DT
      Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}

      Delete
  10. This is gorgeous just love it thank you for joining us at My Besties Meet At The Scrappers Corner Challenge we really appreciate your support
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Card, thank you for joining us at Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge Blog, good luck with your project.
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska (DT)*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Preciosos Colores, me gustan mucho las imágenes Zen. Gracias por compartir y participar en nuestro desafío, Scrappers Corner Desafío # 20.

    ReplyDelete