Monday, January 11, 2016

Cat Lady Princess

Hello Friends!

The challenge over at
My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog is still going on
and there is plenty of time to join us.
 
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.
 
Here is my fun card which is a 6x6
 
 
 
 
I have also used
Sherri Baldy Designer Paper
 
 
 
I have added lace, flowers, leaf die cut
and other fun embellishments.
 
If you would like to color up this cute image and
create your own colors you can find
this image in the My Besties Shop.
 
 
 
 
 
Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see more images, printable sheets, paper and more.
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Happy crafting!!!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment