Sunday, December 20, 2015

Bestie with Hope

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
 
SO HAPPY YOU HAVE STOPPED BY TODAY

Challenge #18 is still underway
 
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.
 
You can now add any Bestie Project, we are now Always
ANYTHING GOES WITH A BESTIE!

  You can even use your Bestie Digis and Stamps.

 
Today I have for you my Reminder Card
 
 
Card size is 6 x 6 and I have used
 
 
 
 
 
I have fussy cut the image and then made it into a 3D by
stacking the image with 3D foam dots and then
added fun little embellishments and a bow.
 
 
Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see more images,
printable sheets, paper and more.
 
 
 
 
 
Please visit other Design Team member blogs for some awesome inspiration:
 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE
 
 
Challenges entered:
 

1 comment:

  1. So cute,beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge. Rose xx

    ReplyDelete