Thursday, December 10, 2015

Have a Pink Christmas

Hello Friends! Today I am sharing my fun little
Pink and Gold Christmas Card.

The challenge over at
My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog is still going on
and there is plenty of time to join us.
 
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.
 
Here is my fun card which is a 6x6
 

 
I have used the new
 
 

and precolored printable Pink Christmas topper sheet
 
 
 
I have added trimmings in pink and gold, a hand crocheted
white flower with a white flower bud in the center,
gold reindeer and tree cut with my Silhouette.
 
You can also find this fun little My Bestie in a digi stamp
if you would like to color it yourself.
 

 
Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see more images,
printable sheets, paper and more.
 
 
 
 
 
Please visit other Design Team member blogs for some awesome inspiration:
 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment