Sunday, November 1, 2015

Hello Friends and welcome!

Today begins a new challenge at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner

Please pop on over and see all the lovely projects our creative design team have made to help spark your creativity.

My first card for this challenge is this fun card featuring Frilly Tail Talula.

 
You can find this image HERE
 
I have colored this little cutie with Copic markers and then fussy cut the image.
I have given her an under the sea look using sea shells, seaweed and star fish
from Journey Stamps. I have added a flower and bow from my stash.
 
My second card features 3D Printable Autumn Bestie
 

 
You can find this image HERE
 
I have used a 6x6 card base and in place of my normal use of cardstock for
a background I have used a 6x6 sheet of burlap cardstock. I have made this fun image
into a 3D by layering different cuts of the image with foam dots.
I have added a sentiment tag which is from Stampin Up.
My embellishments are a burlap layered flower, leaves and
a burlap type ribbon from Michaels.
 
 
Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see more images,
printable sheets, paper and more.
 
 
 
 
 
Please be sure to check out all the Design Team's
beautiful projects for inspiration and join in on the fun.

 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment: