Saturday, October 31, 2015

Sweet Treats My Bestie

Hi Friends and welcome to my blog!

Today a new challenge begins over at World Wide Open Design Team Challange Blog. 
 
I have for you this cutie!


Sweet Treats My Bestie Img 647

The card size is 6x6. I have colored the image with Copic markers and have
lightly shadowed around the image with my Copic marker YR000.
I have then die cut around the image before adding the
image to my card base which is made with
glitter cardstock, burlap flowers and twine all from Michaels.

Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see more images,
printable sheets, paper and more.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please be sure to check out all the Design Team's
beautiful projects for inspiration and join in on the fun.
 
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope I have helped to spark your creativity...
 

1 comment: