Friday, October 2, 2015

Halloween Boot Box

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

SO HAPPY YOU HAVE STOPPED BY.

Commencing today, October 2, 2015 a new challenge begins
over at My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog. 
 
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.
 
You can now add any Bestie Project, we are now Always
ANYTHING GOES WITH A BESTIE!

  You can even use your Bestie Digi's and Stamps.

Today I am sharing my fun little

Halloween Boot Box!


 
The boot box pattern is from Silhouette America.
The papers used are textured card stock in purple and green.
I have used Halloween Papers by K & Company.
The flowers and bakers twine are from my stash.
 
The word Happy Halloween is a
 
 
 
The My Besties Image is a Precolored Printable sheet
 
 
 
Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see more images,
printable sheets, paper and more.
 
 
 
 
 
Please visit other Design Team member blogs for some awesome inspiration:
 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE
 
 
 
Challenges entered:
http://www.bestieschallenge.blogspot.com.au/

4 comments:

  1. Super beautiful project!Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, so cute! Thanks for moining at My Besties Friendship Challenge. Greets

    ReplyDelete