Saturday, October 3, 2015

Fashionistas

Hello Friends!

Thanks for stopping by today.

 

I have two fun cards for you today.

I had the honor of coloring two new My Bestie images

from the Fashionista Collection just released October 2, 2015.

My first card is featuring IMG 812


 

My second card is featuring IMG 813


 
You can find these fun Fashionista images and others
by visiting
 
 
Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see more images,
printable sheets, paper and more.
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Hope you have a happy crafty day!!!!!
 
Challenges entered:
 

3 comments:

  1. This is so perfect for our ‘BLING IT UP, USE GLITTER’ theme. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Aussie Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice cards
    thank you for paying with us at my Besties en francais

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at My-Besties french blog!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete