Thursday, September 10, 2015

Blueberry Jam Mason Jar

Hello Friends! Today I am sharing my fun little
card Blueberry Jam Mason Jar.

The challenge over at
My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog is still going on
and there is plenty of time to join us.
 
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.
 
 
 
 
I have made this fun Mason Jar card with the My Besties
Mason Jar SVG file which you can find HERE
 
I have brought the svg file into my Silhouette Studio
program and enlarged the file, duplicated the
enlarged file, flipped the jar horizontally and welded
the tops together.
 
I then cut out the double Mason jar, folded the card
in half then decorated the out side and inside.
 
On the outside I have cut out an enlarged Mason Jar which I printed from
the My Besties Blueberry Basket printable designer paper.
 
I have used the 3D printable sheet Blueberry Jam
which I cut out and used foam dots to give it dimension.
 
 
I then glued rick rack around the outside of my card.
I've used hand punched butterflies and blue pearls to
embellish the cover.
On the inside of the card I have added a
sentiment, a single
Blueberry Jam printable and butterflies.
 
Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see more images,
printable sheets, paper and more.
 
 
 
 
 
Please visit other Design Team member blogs for some awesome inspiration:
 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE
 
 
Challenges entered:
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Vicki I love your jar it looks beautifully.
    gr karin and


    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Vicki. Very nice Michelle. Thanks for joining us at My Besties International. Good luck!
    Luana DT

    ReplyDelete