Tuesday, September 1, 2015

New Challenge at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Cornder

Hello fellow crafters! Today a new challenge begins at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner challenge blog.  The Challenge runs from September 1 thru September 27.
 
I have made two projects for this months challenge.



I have used Img 605
 
I have made a 6x6 card and added a heart border, hearts and paper bow using die cuts
I have on hand. I have also added flowers from my stash.
 The diji image is colored with Copic markers.




My second card is made with My Besties 3D
colored printable ML1 Sheet.  You can find it here


 
This is a step card and the background papers used
are Designer Papers from Stampin Up!
I have stacked the printable image by using foam dots
to give her dimension.
I have made paper roses with a die cut and heart banner
using the same paper as the background papers.
  
Please be sure to come join in on the fun and share your beautiful creations with us!
 
 
 
To find other Sherri Ann Blady images, 3D Printables, SVG files
and lots more please visit one of her shops.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment