Sunday, August 2, 2015

3D and More Challenge

Hello Fellow Crafters! There is a new challenge beginning today over at
My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog.
The theme is Anything Goes with a Bestie.

 
I have used 3D Printable Teacup
 
 
The card size is 6x6
The papers used are Cherry on Top Designer Series Stack
from Stampin Up.
The Die Cut used is from Spellbinders.
I have also used ribbon from my stash and
lollipop brads as embellishments.
 
Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see more images,
printable sheets, paper and more.
 
 
or
 
Please visit my team mates Blogs for some awesome inspiration:
 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE
 
 
Challenges Entered:
 

5 comments:

  1. Stunning work Vicki.
    I just love how you have rolled your ribbon across your card, this looks just fabulous.
    Love the colors and the touch of red in the background to pop the softer tones. Great work.
    Annette DT Member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annette for your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Simply Beautiful and Adorable card .. love all the detail work .
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge .
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘USE RIBBON’ with a Besties Image’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Aussie Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Vicki - love that image ! Thanks for entering the challenge at My Besties Aussie - Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete