Thursday, August 20, 2015

3D and More Challenge Reminder

Hi friends,  I'm here today to share with you a little reminder for the My Besties 3D and More Challenge that is currently under way.  Please hop on over and join us.
 
For my reminder project I have create this 6x6 card with a 3D image.
 

 
 
I have used the 3D Printable Sheet Besties Gnome Girl B
 
 
 
Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see more images,
printable sheets, paper and more.
 
 
or
 
Please visit my team mates Blogs for some awesome inspiration:
 
You can join in on the fun by visiting My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog HERE
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Challenges Entered

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. The red and black gives it a lovely sense of drama.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki this is a very beautiful card.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge.Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete