Saturday, August 1, 2015

World Wide Open DT Challenge #2


Hello All, today we have a new challenge beginning over at World Wide Open DT Challenge blog.  And, this month it's Anything Goes.  I have used this sweet My Besties Img 603. 

 
The card size is 6x6 and I have colored her with copic markers.
 
You can find this image and other wonderful Sherri Ann Baldy
creations in one of her shops
 HERE or HERE
 
Please join in on this fun challenge HERE

 
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have helped to spark your creativity!
 
Challenges Enter:

3 comments:

  1. Vicki so beautiful
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete