Monday, July 27, 2015

SVG Saturday

Hello! Today I'm sharing a fun little card I made for
SVG Saturday.
 
This card is featuring the new Sherri Ann Baldy SVG file Filmstrip
 
 
Sherri has a new shop open and you can find it here
 
The background papers I used are from Simple Stories.
The mats are black and red cardstock cut with a die cut from Stampin Up!
I have also used a bow die cut and banner die cut.
 
The image used for this card is one of Sherri's 3D Printable Sheets.
 
Hope I have helped to spark your creativity!
 
Challenges entered:
My Besties International Challenge: http://www.bestieschallenge.blogspot.com.au/

7 comments:

  1. Vicki this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with a Besties Image’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Aussie Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful crafty creation thanku for joining us at my besties aussie challenge .. hugs DT Kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! You have done such a wonderful job on this! Thank you for sharing at My Besties International! Hugs Julie DT xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki what a very beautiful card
    Gr Karin
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete