Saturday, August 1, 2015

My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge

Hello fellow crafters! Today a new challenge begins at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner challenge blog.  The Challenge runs from August 1 thru August 27.
 
I have made two projects for this months challenge.


This precious little one is  Blakely Ann Img 499
 
I have made a 6x6 card and added flowers, flourishes and hearts cut from die cuts
I have on hand.  The diji image is colored with Copic markers.



My second card is made with one of My Besties 3D Printable Sheets.  You can find it Here

 
This is a rocker card cut from a SVG file from Silhouette America.
I have stacked the printable image by using foam dots to give her dimension.
I have added flowers and bows for an added touch.
The sentiment is from Stampin Up.
 
 
Please be sure to come join in on the fun and share your beautiful creations with us!
 
 
 
To find other Sherri Ann Blady images, 3D Prinables, SVG files
and lots more please visit one of her shops.
 
 
Thank for stopping by and please feel free to share you comments!
 
Challenges Entered:

1 comment: