Sunday, July 12, 2015

My Besties 3D and More Challenge Reminder

 
Just a reminder that our monthly challenge is still going on over at
My Besties 3D and More so please come join in on the fun.
 

Here's my project for the Reminder!

 
I have used a card topper from Sherri Ann Baldy's crafting CD
shown below.  This CD has sooooo many
fun images, card toppers, 3D sheets,
and much much more.  You can check it out HERE

 
 
 
To see other Sherri Ann Baldy designs please visit one of her shops:
~ Etsy ~
 
~ Scrapbook Stamp Society ~
 
Card size is 6x6. Papers used are Christmas papers from Stampin Up.
Dies used are Spellbinders and Tim Holtz.
I have turned this cute card topper into a 3D image but printing and cutting her 4 times
and stacking the image with foam pop dots for dimension.
 
Please visit my team mates Blogs for some awesome inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment