Monday, July 20, 2015

Christmas in July

Hi everyone!
You still have plenty of time to join in on the current
My Besties 3D and More Challenge
going on HERE
 
  
Here's my DT Reminder Card for you today!

 
 
I have used a My Besties Card Topper to make this 6x6 card.
I added snowflakes and a snowflake border along with
a pink ribbon, a bow and feathers from my stash.
 
Below is what the card topper looks like after you print the image.
I printed the image 4 times then hand cut the pieces to stack on top
of each other to give it more dimension by using foam dots.
 
 
You can find this little cutie on Sherri Add Baldy's Crafting CD.
This Crafting CD is full of diji images, card toppers, svg files and lots of
other fun crafting goodies.
 
 
Be sure to visit one of the My Bestie shops to see more images,
printable sheets, paper and more.
 
 
 
 Etsy Shop HERE
or
Scrapbook Stamp Society HERE
 
Please visit my team mates Blogs for some awesome inspiration:
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment