Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Challenge #12 Reminder

 
Challenge #12 ~ Anything Goes with the option Buttons & Bows
 
Today I'm sharing my DT Reminder for My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog.
Please visit HERE to find out more about our current challenge going on now!
 
 
 
My card is featuring Smelling Flowers colored printable
which you can find HERE
 
I have also used a bottle cap of the same image you can find HERE
 
 
The papers used for this card are from Palifino Papers which is an
online shop you can find HERE.
I have used a Spellbinders die cut, purple bottle cap, buttons, flowers
and ribbon from my stash.
The sentiment is from Stampin Up!
I have also used foam pop dots to make this sweet image dimensional.
 

I hope you enjoyed my fun little card and I have

helped to spark your creativity.

 
Be sure to visit Sherri's stores and see what other fun Bestie images are available.
 
 
 

Thanks for stopping by!

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment