Friday, June 5, 2015

Challenge #12 Anything Goes

New Name & New Challenge - My Besties 3D and More

 
Here is my card for the new monthly challenge going on over at
My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog found here
 
 
 
I've used yellow background paper, a white heart doily, floral and blue mats cut with die cuts from Spellbinders.  I have added buttons with bakers twine, a paper bow made out of floral paper and cut on the Silhouette Cameo. I have also added Lilly flowers in pink and blue with pink ribbon wound through the flowers the finished up with some other random embellishments.
 
For this challenge
I'm using 3D deco Printable Crafty Chicks 4 Besties Big Head Dolls Digi found here
 

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope I've sparked your creativity and you will join our

challenge and share your beautiful creations.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment