Sunday, May 31, 2015

My Besties Meet at the Scappers Corner Challenge

Hello Everyone!

 

A new challenge starts today at My Besties Meet at the Scappers Corner.  You can find out all the details here

 
For my DT Project I have made a 6x6 card using
Sherri Baldy's My Besties Img 631 found here
 


 
The background papers are Sherri Blady Papers which you can now purchase here
I have colored My Besties image with copic markers and I have added a handmade bow, a butterfly, pearls and charms from my stash. The flower is from Prima Flowers.

For other Sherri Baldy stamps or digi images visit the Etsy Shop here or
Scrapbook Stamp Society here
 

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I hope I have given you some inspiration to help get your creative mind working!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors. Very nice. Thanks for joininig us at Besties International. Good luck. Luana DT

    ReplyDelete