Monday, May 18, 2015

Challenge Reminder

Challenge #10 Anything Goes w/option Shabby Chic
 
There are 2 days left so you still have time to enter this fun challenge here.
 
I have used one of Sherri Blady's precolored printables Pale Blue Vintage Topper
 
 
 
I used a distressing tool around the outer edges of my paper to give it a more distressed Shabby look.  I have cut the image out by using my Spellbinders die cut then inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress ink.  I have used bling around the edge of the picture to make it look more like a frame outline with rhinestones.  My bow is made out of old fashion looking lace. Embellishments added are keys from Tim Holtz, paper flowers and a bottle cap.
 
You can find this card topper image here
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the challenge blog!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment