Thursday, May 21, 2015

Challenge #11 - Anything Goes w/the option of Add a Sentiment

 
There is a new challenge beginning today at My Besties PPP Challenge Blog found here.  Please be sure to pop over and see all the beautiful projects the design team has made to help inspire your creativity.
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
I've used Sherri Baldy's Precolored Printable and made her into a 3D.  You can find this printable here . 
 
 
 I have also used a matching Bottle Cap which you can find here.
 
 
 
The back grounds were made from die cuts from Spellbinders.  The Sentiment is from Stampin Up. I have also added 3D cupcakes and flowers from my stash.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my fun card! It was sooooo much making her. 
 
Please be sure to visit Sherri's Etsy Shop found here or Scrapbook Stamp Society found here.
 
Thanks for visiting! Please leave your comments.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment