Monday, April 20, 2015

Challenge Entry

 
I have used a 3D Deco sheet from Sherri Baldy's Crafting CD which you can find here
 
You can also find her without glasses here
 
 
The papers used are from Stampin Up. I have also used a 3D Deco sheet for the Lighthouse and seagill from craftsuprint.com
The Smile is a wood piece from Michaels I have painted white. Other embellishments are made from actual seashells I found in a bead store while vacationing in California.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!!!
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Wow Vicki ~ I just love this creation of yours is just super duper.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Meet at the Scrappers Corner and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love it ! Fabulous!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Meet at the Scrappers Corner. Good luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh , I do love this card Vicki - eveything is just perfect on it ! Thanks for entering the challenge at Meet at the Scrappers Corner - Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki this is absolutely gorgeous thank you for joining us at My besties meet at the scrapers corner
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card Thank you for sharing with us at Meet at the Scrappers Corner. Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with a Besties Image’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete