Thursday, April 16, 2015

Challenge Entry

My entry for Challenge #8 at My Besties International


 
Img 577 Bestie by Sherri Baldy
which can be found here
 
 
The paper used in this project is by Jelly Bean. I have used dies cuts by Tim Holtz and Memory Box.
The yellow flower is by Prima Flowers and the yellow bow is white ribbon color with copic marker Y13.
 
Recipe for colored Bestie
Skin: e50, e51, e53, e93
Hair: e23
Headband, Shoes and Shirt: y13, y18, e11
Bow and Pants: yg03, yg07
 
Thank you for stopping by!!!!
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Love all the butterflies and the colors you have used. Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra My Besties International DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Love the image and the fun things you added. Thank you for sharing at My Besties International Challenge.

    ReplyDelete