Thursday, March 26, 2015

My Besties Pretty Precolored Printables Challenge #7

Anything Goes with the Option of Easter


For this cute little Easter card I have used Tiny and Supersaurus Easter Blessings 3D Sheet
 
The bow and title are cut files from the Silhouette Store.  The butterfly die cut is from Stampin Up. The grass and flowers is a border punch from Martha Stewart which I have colored with Copic markers. The fence is a die cut from Memory Box.  I have used pink bubble gum pearls from Doddle Bug and background papers I have in my paper stash.
 
You can find this cute little 3D Sheet at Scrapbook Stamp Society here

 

Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting! xoxo





10 comments:

  1. Wow absolutely beautiful, stunning colours and image, superb make.
    hugs
    lorraine x
    My Besties International DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the colors and that image is colored perfectly. Thank you for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love the colors and the image is so cute!!!
    Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra My Besties International DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card . Thanks for playing with us at My Besties en francais good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thank you to play with us at My-Besties french challenge!
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so beautiful.Thank you for your participation at the Besties French blog.God Luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Vicki its so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete