Sunday, March 8, 2015

Challenge Entry

My Entry at My Besties International Challenge #5 3D of 3 Layers with Option of Buttons
 
 
I have used Bestie Bunny 3D decoupage sheet. You can find it here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/185836517/instant-download-3d-deco-card-toppers?ref=shop_home_active_18
 
 
The background mat is an Egg cut out with the Silhouette Cameo which I enlarged and also cut a shadow to put behind the decorative egg. The bow is a 3D bow cut with the Cameo.
The Butterflies are cut with the Beautiful Wings embosslit from Stampin Up.
I have added pink polka dot buttons with bakers twine from my stash.
 
Thank you for visiting!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute Easter project! Thanks for joining us at Besties International. Good luck. Maureen DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawww - this is so cute! Love your design :)
    Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra My Besties International DT

    ReplyDelete