Sunday, March 1, 2015

Design Team Member Invitation

Little did I know when I entered the last challenge over at Pretty Precolored Printables and answered a Design Team Call that I would be invited to join their DT. Of course, I said yes!!!! I am over the moon with excitement and can't wait to begin this new journey sharing my passion of card making with My Besties Printables by Sherri Baldy.

I happened upon these adorable and loveable digi images in May of 2014.  I started by purchasing a few images in the Etsy shop.  Here is what they look like.




Before I knew it I had accumulated over 200 images and had colored at least 100 images with my Copic markers.  I was having the time of my life!!!!  I hadn't made one card with any of my colored images until October 2014.  My first cards were Halloween cards and then I started making more cards from other images I had colored.

I think it was September 2014 when I discovered Sherri Baldy's 3D Decoupage Printables. Little did I know I would be hooked but I was and I am. 

This is what the sheets look like when you purchase the digital image and print it at home.

 


So now you know what I'm talking about and how I'll be spending my time cutting, pop dotting and creating more cards.

Hope you will catch the bug and join me!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment