Sunday, March 8, 2015

Challenge Entry

 
 
 
I have used Banana Pies New Outfit by Sherri Baldy.  This image can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/176042692/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_15
 
My Bestie is colored with Copic Marks. I have added purples pearls to her outfit. She is placed over two dollies.  The die cut with the butterflies is from Memory Box. The Hello die cut is from Stampin Up. I have used ribbon and flowers from my stash.
 
Hope you enjoy this precious little Bestie!
 

4 comments:

  1. Superbe carte! Merci de participer au défi Besties en Français!
    Bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card, thank you for sharing with us at besties en francais
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, this is so pretty. Love the image and the colors.Thank you for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!! Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra My Besties International DT

    ReplyDelete