Thursday, March 26, 2015

Challenge Entry

I have entered this card in a Challenge over at My Besties in French.
 
Challenge #31 Easter


This image I have colored with Copic markers.  The background paper is an Easter print I found in the Etsy shop.  I printed the paper on cardstock and also printed the same pattern on Vellum to make a matching vellum bow.  I have used cut grass cut with my Silhouette.  I have also used pearls and flowers from my stash!
 
When I found this paper pattern I knew I wanted to make something for Easter and that I would have to get completely away from the traditional Easter colors of pink, yellow, purple, etc.  I had fun coloring this cutie to match my paper selection.
 
You can find this digi image here


Thanks for stopping by! Happy Easter!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable ! . Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties en francais
    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card!
    thank you to join My-Besties French challenge
    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so cute.Thank you for your participation on the Bestie French blog and good luck.

    ReplyDelete