Sunday, March 8, 2015

Challenge Entry

My Challenge Entry for Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge #10 - Anything Goes


I have used Carly from one of the Create with Sherri Baldy's CD's which you can find here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/162427151/ley-duff-cd-rom-create-with-sherri-baldy?ref=shop_home_active_12

 
I have printed Carly four times and made my own version of her in 3D.  The Background Doily, Paper Bow and Cupcake were are cut from svg files with my Silhouette Cameo.  The word Hello is a die cut from Stampin Up. I have also used white and yellow pearls from my stash.
 
This card was so fun to make!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely Stunning Vicki ~ I love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Meet at the Scrappers Corner and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning I love it thank you for entering the 2015 world wide open DT challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Meet at the Scrapper Corner Challenge Blog and 2015 world wide open DT Challenge. Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thank you for sharing at Meet at the Scrappers Corner Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete